Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers

Go down 
+8
iChocolate
Migue5356
21337ninja
Metawe
NeoFrost
TheViper
myfantasy
Before
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Shadow wrote:
WTFFFFFFFFFF
Why am I not in this >.>
I'm like, one of the oldest members that are somewhat active.
I feel so alone ):
Sorrie. I didn't see you. F3 You'll be either in FS II or part of the other .... crew.
There's a chapter in here that mentions you though. F3
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Male Posts : 386
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 415
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:01 pm

It's ok shadow, I'm an older member than you are, and I'm not in it.
They just have no respect for their elders.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Yep pretty much :)

go Before go! update this fanfic xD
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:24 pm

he seems quite busy these days...
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:35 pm

No doubt... one single teacher giving me 2-3 homeworks, 1 quiz, 1 test, and 1 project in one single day? D_D No teacher would do that!

@Sinnwolf
I never noticed you. Lol.
You should be more active. XDDD
Want to be in FS III?
Oh wait, your name is already on there. D_D
I'll try to update on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Before wrote:
No doubt... one single teacher giving me 2-3 homeworks, 1 quiz, 1 test, and 1 project in one single day? D_D No teacher would do that!

@Sinnwolf
Want to be in FS III?

wait am i in it?

and before.... my teachers do taht too..
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:40 pm

21337ninja wrote:
Before wrote:

@Sinnwolf
Want to be in FS III?

wait am i in it?

Read Chapter 9.
You're older. ):
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Sinnwolf wrote:
NEO!!!! That exerpt in your sig sounds awesome! Why must you tease me so!?

I'm happy to see someone likes my stuff. :D

..I'll also change the except every few days.
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:56 am

Before wrote:

@Sinnwolf
Want to be in FS III?

Yes, just ignore the other guy.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Before wrote:
21337ninja wrote:
Before wrote:

@Sinnwolf
Want to be in FS III?

wait am i in it?

Read Chapter 9.
You're older. ):

oh.... i found it... im in a bigger plot :D
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:22 pm

I'd love to be in FSIII! xD
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:07 am

lol i'm the only one not metioned anywhere
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:51 am

Maxiko, you aren't alone )':
Let's be forever alone together :D
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Shadow wrote:
Maxiko, you aren't alone )':
Let's be forever alone together :D
F6
Look at Chapter 9.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:47 pm

they arent in it lol
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:15 am

21337ninja wrote:
they arent in it lol
-points to Shadow's name in Chapter 9 -
o.o
Max and Cain are in my third group.. Heheh.
Back to top Go down
Sinnwolf
Sinnwolf

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:48 am

YAY! This proves promising.

*SQUEEELS* Before's avatar is my favorite animal!!!!!! =D
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:34 am

ME TOO
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:54 am

I'm in it? ._.
WHERE :O
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:01 pm

you are the alien creeping around the inn of course!

jk who knows :D

you could be an inanimate object for all we know :P
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Before stop forshadowing the story.. *HINT* *HINT*
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:07 pm

TheViper wrote:
Before stop forshadowing the story.. *HINT* *HINT*
I blame you. ):

Shadow wrote:
I'm in it? ._.
WHERE :O
Chapter 9 - Page 2
Gaspy face! :O!

@Sinnwolf
I AGREE! <3 Love wolves~

An update with the real world.

Chapter 18
News report

Back on Earth, there were some adults were in the living room with their families on the eastern side of the United States. The fear, tension, and sadness can be sensed in the whole building. Some of the teenagers and parents were breaking down in tears as they held each other for comfort. One of them, a female, then looked at the time and grabbed the remote and turned the television on. The channel was tuned on into the News Report, and on the screen, a lady was sitting down and facing the audience with a table and many sheets of paper.

"It has been six days since the incident of missing teenagers and adults were disappearing from all over the world," she began. "Scientists and investigators say it was an elaborate kidnapping. The estimated time of disappearance occurred simultaneously between 11 PM and 12 AM in GMT in their own bedrooms. This occurred again 4 days ago. In total, there are eleven missing people so far.” In the television, 9 images were shown on the screen, showing 9 different faces. “Since then, we have all brought the family members together to see if there are any similarities between the children that may have caused this mysterious kidnapper to get them. There is no new information as to what could have happened to these children or the causes that made this happen. Until then, please keep an eye on your children and do not leave them alone unattended at night."

After the announcement, the men began to pace around in the room, worry in their faces.
"This isn't fair!" a male, at the age of 40 complained. "Why does our children go missing all of a sudden!?"

"Life was never fair," a female teenager replied, her eyes red and swelled up from crying. "This never has happened before... simultaneous kidnappings from all over the world? How is that even possible?"

"Does anyone know what could have gotten the kids to just disappear like this?" A male asked from the corner of the room, his own face contorted with fear for one of his children. Everyone shook their heads and groaned.
"Who knew what could have happened to our children?" a female across the room said, her voice cracking with the tears in her eyes. "What if they are..." she couldn't finish her sentence, not wanting to even say it and cried again. Everyone knew what she didn't say. They didn't want to face the truth, but in this world, reality hurts. The idea of their kids being dead at this very moment created more unease and fear in the room.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeru paced around in his room. He saw the television news report himself and knew who those missing people were. ‘It has to be Myfantasy, TheViper, 21337Ninja, Tacticsrule, Gkwnsgh3, Shadowfluxx, iChocolate, Before, and Shadow!’ Turning on the computer, he wondered if Antlan and Royke heard about the news on the television. Once he logged on to the computer, Zeru instinctively went to log on into the chat. Seeing Antlan and Royke there, he began to type.
[Did you hear about the news just now?] Zeru typed in.
[Yes.] Antlan and Royke typed.
[What should I do? Should I tell them about how only we FS members can see the portal?] Zeru typed, a bit on the panic as to what to do to save his friends.
[No.] Royke typed back after a few seconds. [They won’t believe us anyway, about strange portals opening up to only FS members.]
[Then what should we do?] Zeru typed, desperate to save his friends. ‘It seemed so unreal, for the Final Story cast can only see the portal, but the portal exists… it might even lead to the Final Story World’ Zeru thought.
[Zeru, you can try to find a way to open the portal so we can enter it too.] Antlan typed.
[Good idea, but there’s a problem with that.] Royke typed back.
[What do you mean?] Zeru and Antlan typed at the same time. Antlan, however, had a F1 symbol on his reply.
[I meant that maybe Zeru didn’t create the story, but opened up a portal that led to the world of Final Story himself.] Royke typed his theory. [If Zeru was typing the plot and story similar to a world from a different place and time and since the gameplay and way of life was similar to their world, maybe it was like a catalyst to connect two worlds together.]
[But if that happened, then every other game should have a portal like ours too!] Antlan typed back.
[Maybe. Maybe not.] Royke typed. [Other games could have gotten missing people too… once someone leaves the forums, they could have quit… or maybe got sucked inside like the portal in our rooms right now. Maybe it was through magic someone was able to connect to our plane and keep so many portals opened at one time.]
Zeru eyed the portal near him warily. It has been sitting there for a long time now, not expanding or contracting in size. It seems as if it is waiting for something...

[If there is a plane that is similar to Final Story, maybe it has connected to our world and used magic from that world to link up with ours.] Zeru typed in. [But who would be able to connect the game of our world which is digitized in codes to another world?]
No one typed a reply. No one knew the answer to that. Zeru sighed. ‘I might as well start researching on what I can do with Royke’s theory’ Zeru thought.

Note:
GMT = Greenwich mean time. (Time Zone)
GMT = EST - 5 hours.
GMT = CST - 6 hours
GMT = MST - 7 hours
GMT = PST - 8 hours

Note, NeoFrost and Scott doesn’t count. This totals to 9 instead of 11.
NeoFrost was already here 2 weeks ago. :D 1 disappearance of a child does not go to the news.
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Lol nice chapter,but wheres Serene?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:49 pm

cool chapter bro, that was awesome xD
now post moaaar :DDD
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:35 pm

TheViper wrote:
Lol nice chapter,but wheres Serene?

lol ive never seen serene, but ive seen antlan and royke lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next