Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers

Go down 
+8
iChocolate
Migue5356
21337ninja
Metawe
NeoFrost
TheViper
myfantasy
Before
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:45 pm

21337ninja wrote:
TheViper wrote:
Lol nice chapter,but wheres Serene?

lol ive never seen serene, but ive seen antlan and royke lol
I wrote something for that.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2557
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2810
Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:40 pm

yea i saw.... i meant on the chatbox and stuff...
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Meh, my disappearance wouldn't matter much. =P My mom would be all like "Oh look, there's a few thousand dollars saved."

Anyways, keep writing!
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Male Posts : 752
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 958
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:58 pm

I'd be really happy to be missing i don't wanna live with my parents lol they use the money for their own good and don't give me lunch money so i had to starve in school till i come home or earn my own money by selling lemonades
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:31 pm

ill buy some lemonade :D
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:56 pm

maxiko099 wrote:
I'd be really happy to be missing i don't wanna live with my parents lol they use the money for their own good and don't give me lunch money so i had to starve in school till i come home or earn my own money by selling lemonades

your situation relates to your avatar, like how hayate is a poor boy :(

ANYWAYS

OT: Before seems busy so ill wait patiently for the next chapter to come out :P
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:24 am

come but my lemonades by buying a flight ticket costing more money just to come here than walk to a nearby lemonade stall to buy some lemonade

lol i jsut thoguh of a good idea since i'm the only one NOT in the portal so zeru and others THREATHEN(they wanna take away my PS2 i DON'T have PS3 YET T_T) gave me a walky talky and threw me into the portal buy it couldn't work so i was stuck inside against my own will
Back to top Go down
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon

Female Posts : 854
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 918
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:14 am

lmao so interesting - eyes pop out cause stared too long -
Edit : Damn where am i?

Last edited by Hendon on Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Update the story? and why did the final story forum suddenly become quiet after i left about 1 week cuz i was laying PS maple and PS RO
Back to top Go down
Hendon
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
Hendon

Female Posts : 854
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 918
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:12 am

maxiko099 wrote:
Update the story? and why did the final story forum suddenly become quiet after i left about 1 week cuz i was laying PS maple and PS RO
who knows? F6
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:21 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqI0hTm0s98&feature=related my reaction on dinosaurs
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:35 am

Hendon wrote:
lmao so interesting - eyes pop out cause stared too long -
Edit : Damn where am i?
Sorry about that. o~o
You're in heaven! :DD No jk. Loool.

I was busy. Homework - x2.
Presentation #1- Memorization on Wednesday.
Presentation #2- Memorization and persuasive on Friday.
Presentation #3- Memorization and Julius Caesar.

I'm getting there........
Just give me a life. Then I'll write 90 pages. Wink
-coughcough wrote a chapter already-
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:24 am

TELL US OR DIE BEFORE OR DIE
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:12 pm

maxiko099 wrote:

or you could shut up and wait looooooooooooooooooool
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

yea wat Darren said...

People get busy u know....
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:27 pm

maxiko099 wrote:
Honestly, a lot of your posts are kind of useless.
Either they are completely off-topic, or they don't help with the topic in any way.
I know I'm not a moderator, but I do believe that these kinds of comments aren't really allowed.
Just stating my opinion here.

OT: As an idea: Maybe you could have the cast meet up with the forumers that are currently in the game, and then have them help them try to get out, to try and become a FSIII plot. That would be pretty interesting, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Shadow wrote:
maxiko099 wrote:
Either they are completely off-topic, or they don't help with the topic in any way.
I know I'm not a moderator, but I do believe that these kinds of comments aren't really allowed.
Just stating my opinion here..

well, on the bright side at least he is active...
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Spammer
Spammer
Shiro

Female Posts : 2081
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue27 / 10027 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2005
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Yeah, but what would you rather have?
1. A someone inactive forumer that posts helpful posts and doesn't spam.
2. An active forumer that posts useless and irrelevant posts.

I would definitely want #1.
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:12 pm

hmm... u have a point there...
Back to top Go down
maxiko099
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
maxiko099

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:33 pm

i would have no meaning to live now LOLOLOLOL and ninja when how many rbs for the koc guy?
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:39 pm

KOU? I think i killed it at 3 with Darren's way.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:03 am

Shadow wrote:
maxiko099 wrote:
Just stating my opinion here.

OT: As an idea: Maybe you could have the cast meet up with the forumers that are currently in the game, and then have them help them try to get out, to try and become a FSIII plot. That would be pretty interesting, in my opinion.
Don't spoil the plot. :(
I just spoiled it didn't I?

Anyhow, I am also going to join a club for school ( I need 32 credits by the end of senior year and clubs generally give out 4 credits per semester) so it might be a bit difficult to catch up. But I have it all planned. :D
Those comments actually encourage someone to start on writing their fanfic Shadow. I'm not sure if it applies to all people, but people who demand it (shows they liked the story) actually can motivate the writer. :)
-goes back to perfecting my essay and writing my speech-

-dodges the millions of attacks Viper and Max are going to throw at me once I join Dragonboat-
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:40 pm

I just want you to write at least in the weekends because you do have time I can see that you cant do it in the weekdays.
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:27 am

TheViper wrote:
I just want you to write at least in the weekends because you do have time I can see that you cant do it in the weekdays.
Haha. Weekends. ;~;
I wish I had a weekend.
Next friday - Presentation + Report Group effort due.
Idiot in my class didn't start researching (his role). I can't cover for him. ;~; I'm already dead with the report. Ohyes. I got 2 pages of work today~

Next update hopefully will be on the winter break at worst.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:34 pm

go go before do dat hw :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Story  :: Other games and general discussion :: Final Story General-
Jump to: