Final Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 196 on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:07 am
Discord

Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers

Go down 
+8
iChocolate
Migue5356
21337ninja
Metawe
NeoFrost
TheViper
myfantasy
Before
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Male Posts : 958
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 1031
Registration date : 2009-10-11

Character sheet
RPG field: 1.0x10^-14=Ka*Kb

Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:56 pm

Metawe wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
or the water contains iodine!!
Iodine or Chlorine ions don't really harm or do anything harmful when it's in a solution with water. But salt does!

It may be like Earth, but it isnt so it would have different varieties maybe oceans arent salty, and drinkable or maybe in that world you can drink salt water and you dont get harmed and you cant taste it.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 2811
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
RPG field: 1

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:45 am

TheViper wrote:
Metawe wrote:
myfantasy wrote:
or the water contains iodine!!
Iodine or Chlorine ions don't really harm or do anything harmful when it's in a solution with water. But salt does!

It may be like Earth, but it isnt so it would have different varieties maybe oceans arent salty, and drinkable or maybe in that world you can drink salt water and you dont get harmed and you cant taste it.
If the ground and atmosphere have the same composition, and the oceans are made mostly of water, then the oceans must be salty... at least in our universe. FinalStory's universe (and maplestory's) seem to have other laws of physics. It would be interesting to test if the nature, composition and needs of the human body would change if they enter into a different universe implying they have different laws... Anyways, I guess they don't need to be salty.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Male Posts : 7576
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Activity Points : 7888
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
RPG field: plǝıɟ ƃdɹ

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:40 am

i wish their ocean was made from candy.
Back to top Go down
Metawe
Spammer
Spammer
Metawe

Male Posts : 3662
Moderator Points :

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:51 pm

myfantasy wrote:
i wish their ocean was made from candy.
Wouldn't that be a little too sticky?
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6 / 1006 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:06 pm

no it would be too delicious :D
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Male Posts : 4684
Location : Everywhere, watching. In the stars. At the forests. Home. <3
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 5085
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Metawe wrote:
Yeah I was going to mention that if anyone else replied, the floating islands (Victoria itself is supposed to be floating) and the floating platforms around the world... so I guess anything could happen, but at the very least, the word "sea" specifically refers to a relatively large mass of salty water... very crafty of you to not use that word.
---------------------------------------------
It should be "Everyone has already...". Same with "Has anyone noticed..."
Thanks for the corrections. ;]
BTW: I dunno if you meant "sea" as in sarcasm or as in literal meaning because I got lucky not using that word, LOL.
I'm also having a good laugh at everyone's comments. o-o
Rather.... You're inferring what I might write... and some of it might be true. D:
lolololololololololololol The pressure is building up. o_______o'' It's goanna get harder to write.
Chapter 7
Neo and Lith Harbor
While walking through the path they were assigned to, they were able to see merchants and other people walking to the path.
"Let's ask for directions," Shadowfluxx said. The party nodded. It would be easier to ask people for directions than just walking blindly. The party walked toward a carriage which was being pulled by horses that seemed to be moving steadily. "Do you know where this path leads to?" Before asked the driver/rider who was on the horse's back.
"Maimai si si blarghblarghblargh zomg hi," the driver replied. When the driver noticed Before's confused expression, he said, "You must be used to a different language, like English. This pathway leads to the Harbor of Lithians."
"Harbor of Lithians?" Shadowfluxx asked the driver. "In other words, Lith Harbor?"
"No! Harbor of Lithians!" the driver stated bluntly. "I'm not so good in translating words so you must go and see for yourself."
"Where did you learn English anyway?" TheViper asked.
"From a boy like you who speaks in that funny language we are not used to. He just came plumeting down from the sky and dressed like you people. What can you even do with that flimsy armor? Oh I get it! You're people of magic!" This interested Before and Shadowfluxx.
"You mean magicians," iChocolate said, not noticing an important clue to the man's words. "And no, we aren't magicians. I guess you can call us beginners."

After finishing the conversation with the driver, the party started to continue to walk ahead. "Remember what the driver said?" Before started to say.
"Yeah, what about it?" iChocolate asked.
"Well, if you remember, he said someone that dressed like us fell onto this port from the sky and spoke English like us," Before stated.
"He could be someone like us," Shadowfluxx realized. "Maybe another finalstory member? If that person had already arrived, maybe we can ask him or her how we can get back." The party was perked up with interest and began to walk faster toward the port.

Around the sunset, they were hungry and noticed a figure over the horizon. Wondering what that may be, the party started to run to that area. As the shape became bigger and bigger, so too did their determination and excitement. What seems to be a speck or dot from the horizon has turned into a tall skinny building, and more buildings were seen with outlines as they neared. When they reached the area, it was nighttime. The stars glowed brightly as the party reached the port. The port was filled with lights and buildings with a pathway down the middle. The party rejoiced and looked around. "We need to find an inn," Myfantasy said. Recalling the benefits of an Inn in Finalstory made Myfantasy remember that the inn was inexpensive in the game, so it should be inexpensive here too. It also had beds and hopefully a bath.
"Wait." Shadowfluxx said. Everyone turned to look at him. "If the Inn is inexpensive... we still don't have money from this world to pay for..." The party just realized that too. They did not have the currency that is used this world. That meant No warm beds, no shower, and no food. Myfantasy moaped in despair, along with TheViper and iChocolate. Shadowfluxx tried to think positive and trying to figure out a way to earn money. Before was also upset, but remembered he still had the stick in the chest. He thought maybe he could sell it or do something with it, but before he can come up with a decision, a loud voice was heard from the crowd saying, "Hey! Who are you guys?"

The party turned their heads toward the voice. A boy came out of the crowd, dressed up like the rest of the crowd yet there was a familiar air to his words. Myfantasy asked, "Who are you?"
"My name is Neofrost," Neofrost replied. "You people seem to speak English pretty easily so I was wondering if you are part of the finalstory forumers."
The party was suprised. Recovering from the shock first, TheViper said, "You're completely right. So, do you have any money?"
"Of course I do," Neofrost said. "I learned how to earn some mesos of course." He put his hands inside his pocket and shoved out 3 gold coins to TheViper saying. "These are mesos, and each golden coin is worth 10 mesos."
"I'm guessing you got here by the dark portal?" Shadowfluxx asked while TheViper was dancing with joy saying, "No more sleeping outside for me! No more sleeping outside for me! Yay! Yay!"
"Indeed. I didn't know what happened, but I learned. This world is so werid," Neofrost said.
While everyone started to talk to Neofrost and discussing about what happened to him, Before looked at Neo and realized he was also taller than himself. "Darn. Still the shortest."

Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Lol nice PSH ME DANCING ;O And lol at you still being the shortest
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2558
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:24 pm

huh... this is interesting
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:46 pm

someone who knows us? punch him in the face.
:D
Back to top Go down
Migue5356
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Migue5356

Male Posts : 185
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 201
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:43 pm

This story is awesum =0
Continue whenever you can
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36 / 10036 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:47 pm

myfantasy wrote:
someone who knows us? punch him in the face.
:D
sure sure, go ahead.
wait what? O_O

Been a while... I wonder ...
Note: SPRING BREAK~~~~~ WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Note: Yeah I know. Tests, Projects, Homework, Packets, Essays, all crammed into 2 weeks after I get back, not to mention state exams. >.> Looking for time, not easy. Oh yeah, this was written a LONG time ago so I need some inspiration, creativity and realization on what I was supposed to write, LOL.
btw, this chapter. lots of diagloue.

Chapter 8
In the Inn

The group of forumers opened the door and went inside the room the innkeeper gave them. After looking around the area, Before sat on the upper left bed while iChocolate and Shadowfluxx went to the right side of the room. Myfantasy sat on the upper right side of the bed. Neofrost closed the door quietly.
"So..." Before Began.

"Yeah...." Neofrost replied.

"You touched the portal after reading a forum thinking we did it after reading the forums...?" Shadowfluxx asked. "Out of all the things you thought and read, why did you think we did it? We can't do something like that on the forums!!!!" Shadowfluxx stated.
"Or... can we?!" iChocolate asked, trying to be dramatic.
"No, we can't," TheViper replied.
"You ruined the joke," iChocolate moaped.
“So do you have any idea how to get back?” Before repeated his question. Neofrost looked at him funny. “If I did, would you think I’d still be here?” he replied. Before put his hand on his chin and thought about it.
“YOU DON’T NEED TO THINK ABOUT IT!” Neofrost yelled. “I KNOW YOU KNOW!”
“Maybe if we help the main characters defeat Dark Order, we can escape?” iChocolate suggested. “It is a good plan after all. I mean, we have no leads in the beginning.” The others agreed since there was no other way they came up with for themselves.
“First off, how do you earn money Neofrost?” Shadowfluxx asked. “You just find jobs,” Neofrost answered. “It’s simpler if I explained it to you guys tomorrow. For now, take a shower, eat, and sleep. You look like you’re starving.” Neofrost sniffed the air, pinched his nose, and said, “And smelly too!” Before, Shadowfluxx, myfantasy, and iChocolate sniffed themselves and smelled fresh forest air.
“What’s so bad about that?” Myfantasy asked. “It smells … refreshing.”
“The scent is too strong for my nose,” NeoFrost replied.
"I like the scent," Myfantasy retorted.
"By the way, are you going to let me in your party?" NeoFrost asked.
Before stared at him with disbelief. 'How did he know that we are in a party?' Before wondered. NeoFrost anticipated the question by the look of Before's space and simply stated, "Because the small blue 'p' above you guys state you are in a party."
"Is there a guide book to this new system in this world?" Before asked while nodding. "No guide books here, just the simple Maplestory functions," Neofrost replied as a small blue p shone on his head.

The food
The party headed down into the dining hall of the inn. It was filled with many tourists from all around the Maple World, as well as denizens of Lith Harbor seated and standing around the counter and the tables. Everyone was talking about and gathering news. NeoFrost headed toward a round empty table with 6 chairs and motioned the party to follow.
"yum yum yum popiscle," Before overheard the conversation between a few adults near their table. NeoFrost ordered food as everyone else listened in on the conversations of other people, trying to learn about the News in this city.
"blah, blah blah blah?"
"blah, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah NeoFrostie blah blah oz blah uphigh."
"The-y ug-ly no?"
"Tieu are, blah yes bah poop?"
"random text, here lalalala humans?"

"Neo," TheViper whispered. "I didn't know you were so popular..."
"I fell off the sky," NeoFrost scoffed. "In the middle of the city for crying out loud. What did you expect?" he whispered back to TheViper. As Neo finished whispering to TheViper, the a waiter brought the food to the table. "Unlike the Maple World, the food here does not count for the inn costs," NeoFrost told them, but everyone was too busy to listen. They stared at the food since it looked exactly like food on Earth.
"Is this real?" Shadowfluxx asked. "Just because it's a different world, doesn't mean food isn't the same," NeoFrost answered, and added quickly, "besides the mushrooms." Everyone ate their meal, and the bill came out to be 120 mesos. After the delicious meal, NeoFrost paid and the party went back to their room, feeling stuffed.

"Man... life here is so werid," Before started to say. "Living with other forumers until we know how to get out of this crazy world... how did you survive this world NeoFrost?"
Everyone turned to listen to NeoFrost's reply. "I just did.... you'll get used to it as well. I do miss playing Maplestory and Finalstory instead of actually reliving it."
"Hey, I got a question!" iChocolate asked. Everyone turned to look at him. "What happens if you actually die in this world?" Then everyone turned to NeoFrost.
He said nothing for a while, but reluctantly opened his mouth to say:

"You die... pernamently."

Shadowfluxx and everyone else was stunned. Unlike Maplestory, if you die you can revive... but in Final Story, one death and it's over. The realization hit them, hard.
"You said permanently wrong," Before corrected NeoFrost.

"But you still die... and if you die, you stay dead."
The room was silently for a while until NeoFrost broke the silence.

"Unless... you get one of those rare feathers from a Phoenix," NeoFrost continued ignoring the mispronounced word. Everyone looked at NeoFrost and asked in unison, "So why not tell us earlier?!" Before anyone get to to relax, NeoFrost replied, "The feathers are rare... it cannot be found or sold easily." It blew everyone's mind away.

NOTE: Translation:
So, like, I like candy

"Hey, have you heard?"
"Yeah, sounds like a few more people like Neo dropped out of the sky."
"How do you think they look like?"
"Do you think they are evil?"
"More importantly, are they humans?"

Last edited by Before on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:43 am

Nice chapter and DIE PERMANENTLY ;O
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:56 am

refreshing. like a bottle of fizzy drink
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:52 pm

I'd never spell permanetly wrong!

...Ohcrap.

..Just kidding. xD
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:11 pm

NeoFrost wrote:
I'd never spell permanetly wrong!

...Ohcrap.

..Just kidding. xD
lol kay.
This next chapter is goanna be a shortie.
Chapter 9
Meanwhile....
Meanwhile... back to Earth, we see more Final Story Forumers going onto the chat. The people who are on the chatroom are: Antlan, Zeru, 21337ninja, Tacticsrule, Scott, gkwnsgh3. Royke, and Shadow.

'Isn't it werid that Before, Myfantasy, Shadowfluxx, TheViper, and iChocolate aren't logging on yet?' Zeru typed in. 'Especially since it has been a few days... they were always on.'

'Maybe it was really the portal... I'm starting to see it too after logging on the forums,' Antlan replied typed.
'Very strange... Imagine it really did teleport them away..' Royke typed in.
'Yeah, and I'll be gone in some random mystical world with signs I cannot read from a different world," gkwnsgh3 typed back.
'Well, it's very strange for them to be missing for this long...' 21337ninja typed.
'They're probably just planning this,' Gkwnsgh3 typed back. 'Sheesh. I'll show you by touching the portal.'
Gkwnsgh3 linked the fellow members to his webcam to show them.
'No!' Royke, Shadow, Antlan, Zeru, 21337ninja and Tacticsrule typed instantanously, spamming the screen with "No"s, but Gkwnsgh3 didn't look back at his screen. He laughed and touched the portal. The instant he did, he began to feel a warping feeling and was sucked right into the portal.
'GKWNSGH3!!!!!' Royke, Shadow, Antlan, Zeru, 21337ninja, and Tacticsrule typed.
"AGRHHHHHH!!!!!" Gkwnsgh3 screamed inside the portal, but no one heard him since it was only on webcam.
'Back! Huh? What did I miss?' Scott typed in.
'We gotta go and save him!' Zeru typed in. 'Come on! Let's jump into the portal!'
'On 3 guys!' Antlan typed back. 'One...' 'Two...' 'Three!'
Everyone was thought to be jumping into the portal, but Zeru, Antlan. and Royke was blown right back out of the portal the moment they jumped in.
After recovering from being blown right back out the portal, Zeru typed in 'I can't get through.'
'Me neither.' Antlan and Royke typed.
'Oh no... it might be only us that can't get in because our character might be already ingame.' Zeru typed.
'What are you guys talking about?' Scott replied typed.
'Scott! You didn't get through the portal too?' Royke typed in.
'What portal? o_o' ' Scott typed back.
'Nevermind...' Royke typed back.

NOTE: Scott just came back after a LONGGG Hiatus in this fanfiction, so he can't see the portal yet. :D
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:28 pm

haha win :P
thats cool though i look forward to the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:04 pm

Smart and nice chapter. Lol@ Scott :D
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:27 pm

Chapter 10
Midnight Stroll
Before rolled on his bed and couldn't sleep. It was midnight and he was tense. He thought about the flashback that NeoFrost told them about. [This wasn't mentioned in the 8th chapter, btw.]
Flashback
'So you're telling us we can't die or we stay dead?' Myfantasy asked. 'That means we have to be extremely careful, and we barely know anything about the world here since it seems so different from the actual Maplestory and FinalStory game!'

'We can't do much else but find a way to get back,' iChocolate said. 'We'd better get a job to earn a living here...'

'Jobs are not that hard to come by,' NeoFrost replied. 'You guys could always become take of the 5 jobs around here, you know, the basic Bowman, Warrior, Thief, Magician, or Pirate.'

'What about the other jobs, such as Thunder Breaker of the Cygnus Knights?' Shadowfluxx asked. 'Can't we get those jobs too?'

'We are in Victoria Island, not in any other continent,' NeoFrost replied. 'Hakura got her job by a coincidence, remember?'

'We are so literally screwed...' TheViper said, disappointed. 'We should at least head out tomorrow to get some job advancements...'

'Agreed,'Myfantasy said. 'Now let's all get some sleep.'

After thinking of all the questions, such as how they can get home, how much time has passed, if any of the parents are wondering where they are, and how will the other people respond to this, Before decided he couldn't sleep with all these thoughts rolling around in his head. Moving as silently as possible, he slid out of his bed, got his shoes, and made his way toward the door to get some fresh air. Everyone was sound asleep in the room. After closing the door, Before went downstairs and heard noise in the dining hall. Peeking in, he saw many people still awake and partying.
"wha oi oi lala la ugly!" Before overheard someone talking. Avoiding the dining hall, he went toward the lobby floor. It was very quiet, but the innkeeper was still up and managing the area.
After going outside, he breathed in as well as he could for the fresh ocean water that crept up his nose. After taking a small walk around the Harbor, he decided it would be a good time to return because he felt relaxed again and walked back to the Inn. Unknown to him, a cloaked figure was following, silently like the night of the Harbor besides the crashing waves near the shore. As he neared the inn, suddenly a gust blew by and he heard a cloak moving against the wind behind him.
'Strange...' Before thought. 'Was someone following me? This is bad... I never heard its prescence... Am I going to get kidnapped?' Instead of freezing up after he heard the sound, he continued to walk to pretend that Before did not notice anything. However, the cloaked figure saw Before tense up for a half second already and without hiding their identity anymore, said, "I know you're there."
Before definitely tensed up, and realized this was a man due to the voice. 'Should I run or fight?' Before thought. 'OBVIOUSLY RUN. .... after I know a bit more information.'
"Who are you," Before asked as he tensed up. "How do you know English?"
"I am one of the Dark Order Members, fool," The cloaked figure man said. "I know everythi- HEY! STOP RUNNING AWAY!" Before already ran nonstop toward the inn without thinking of stopping, he knew once he stopped the werid person would try to rob him, and worse, it was a Dark Order Member. A Dark Order Member where Zeru and his gang should have defeated, so it must have meant not everyone in the Dark Order died. Closing near the inn, Before was stopped when a thick sword was thrown near the entrance of the inn. "Stop right there," The Dark Order Member said. 'So close!' Before thought, but so close didn't cut it. He was going to have to fight a Dark Order Member.
'What can I use as a weapon? What can I use?!?!?' Before's thoughts raced wildly as he thought of a way to escape at the same time. The sword near the Dark Order Member flew back toward him and he said, "You should know, my name is Saxi, the brother of Saxer."
Before stopped thinking. 'What kind of a name is Saxi?' he thought as he giggled a bit.
Saxi heard the giggle and flushed red. "SILENCE YOU FOOL!" he roared. "OR ELSE I SHALL USE THE AWESOME MIGHT OF THIS SWORD! I CAN EASILY STAB YOU!" Before stopped giggling, and knew his situation. It was as he said, he can stab Before easily as Saxi could just throw the sword again.

NOTE:
Saxi is pronounced Saxy. :D
Translation:
Wheee! This is so much 'fun'!
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Lol nice don't get stabbed before nooo. Also if you're going to pick our job advancements *ahem* I want to be an evan since evans are in henesys because there is a map there to go there:D. But if you dont want to just make me a magician :P.
Back to top Go down
NeoFrost
NeoFrost

Male Posts : 1595
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 1809
Registration date : 2009-10-28

Character sheet
RPG field: 6.0221412927×10^23

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:28 pm

...Ice/Lightning mage!!! :D
Back to top Go down
21337ninja
21337ninja

Male Posts : 2558
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13 / 10013 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue37 / 10037 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-10

Character sheet
RPG field: *insert here*

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:51 pm

hey where am i in all this...???
Back to top Go down
Before
Spammer
Spammer
Before

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:20 pm

You guys are reading my mind huh?
Ninja, there's a purpose of why I'm starting your story LATERRR in time... xD its all part of a grand plot.
Chapter 11
Before's Doom?
There's no escape route for Before. The area to the right of Before is blocked by a wall. The area to the left leads to the boats in Lith Harbor, which will end up to a dead end. Going futher southwards from his location can bring him toward the Lith Harbor busy streets, but he could not risk that as people can get murdered because of this guy. Hearing the bang on the door, the innkeeper decided to open up the door. Where Before stood, he did not see the innkeeper, but Saxi hissed, " Close the door if you value your life." The innkeeper immediately understood what was going on, but also realized that Before was one of the people who rented a room. Going back inside, the innkeeper made his way to the guards to bring them out. Meanwhile, Before could not wait for reinforcements. He needed to think of something. Using his fists for his defence, Before got to a fighting position. "Oh, so you think you can defeat me?" Saxi sneered.
'No... just stay alive long enough to get backup,' Before thought.

While Before was bracing himself for combat, the innkeeper rushed towards the room Before and the other party members. Opening the door with a bang, the innkeeper shouted, "IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR FRIEND TO DIE, GET OUTSIDE!" Everyone slowly woke up, but Neofrost got up quickly. He looked around and saw Before missing from his bed. "Oh no...." NeoFrost moaned.

Saxi charged at Before with his sword. Just before the stab, Before turned to the side and ran toward the inn, hoping to escape. Unfortunately, Saxi turned around and took a slash at Before, this time getting a shallow but long hit on his forearm. "AGRH!" Before yelped in pain. Blood began to flow down, and he noticed his red bar on the top of him decreasing. 'This is bad...' Before thought as he tried to still get inside the inn. "You won't escape," Saxi called out as he prepared for another strike. "Too bad you don't know magic," Saxi said. "If you did, you might have stood a chance. We have no use for weaklings. Take this, freezing fire!" Fire blasted from Saxi's sword and struck Before, freezing him instead of warming him. Before's teeth chattered, but pulled out the stick in his pocket as a self defence weapon for anything that might help him. 'A stick?' Before thought. "So you do know magic..." Saxi said. Before stared at Saxi and thought, 'does this stick has magical powers?' Saxi realized his mistake, and said, "You don't even know how to use a medium to help you. What a mistake..." Before clutched onto his stick and grasped it as best as possible, not letting go while he looked into the doom he will now face. 'Am I going to die now?' Before thought, but was barely able to concentrate with blood loss.
Instead of getting the final hit and killing Before, the door suddenly opened and guards began to swarm out of the inn. Saxi backed off in midair and moved back a few paces. "FREE-FEELS! YOU ARE ELISHCUME Dudeee!"
"Not good...guards. They'll cause a commotion. I'll let you live this time kid." Saxi grabbed something from his dark colored robe and threw it to the ground. Suddenly, smoke risen from the ground covered the area. "LET'S GET IT DRUNK! OoOOoOo Yum!" The guards ran in all directions while Before unsteadily went back to the inn. NeoFrost, Myfantasy, Shadowfluxx, iChocolate, and TheViper rushed to Before. "You alright?" Shadowfluxx asked.
"Yeah... I think so," Before replied. "More importantly, that guy was a Dark Order Member.. the one who attacked me..." Before continued as more blood bled from his arm.
"Talk later, we got to bandage your arm," NeoFrost said. Before, however was slipping in and out of consciousness, already losing a great deal of blood. "We have to get his health back up," NeoFrost continued. "Look at the bar over his head, that's his health bar." The group looked, and saw that the bar was less than half health. 'I don't want to die... not yet,' Before thought. 'I still have too much to do.' The last thing Before remembered was grasping at the stick, not letting go no matter what.

Translation:
"Stop Now! You are under arrest!"
"He's getting away! Catch him!"

Last edited by Before on Fri May 13, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheViper
Hyper Member
Hyper Member
TheViper

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Lol wow I just noticed Saxi is from kingdom hearts :P and DONT DIE BEFORE.
Back to top Go down
myfantasy
Spammer
Spammer
myfantasy

Moderator Points :

Warning Points :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:01 pm

I was probably looking at before's pants in that chapter.
no jk but yeah. I would have poked him with a stick to see if
he was ok :D
Back to top Go down
Migue5356
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Migue5356

Male Posts : 185
Moderator Points :
Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Warning Points :

Activity Points : 201
Registration date : 2011-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:47 pm

"LETS GET IT DRUNK! OoOOoOo Yum!"
Best line in ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers   Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfiction - The adventures of the finalstory forumers
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next